BettingJobs is working with a leading Sportsbook and Casino operator seeking to expand their office in south Germany with an experienced Head of Fraud & Payments.
You will ensure transactional availability for all payment methods across all digital sales channels according to build a robust AML and fraud strategy and controls while managing a small team with significant scope of responsibility.
• Daily hands-on management of the Payment & Fraud department
• Full responsibility for the smooth operation all Payments transactions
• Full responsibility for the management of all possible types of risk and fraud, including payment fraud, bonus abuse, affiliate fraud
• Day to day monitoring and management of all payment transactions according to SLAs
• Implement Anti-fraud and Anti-money laundering controls
• Report to senior management on any findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts
• Maintain the procedures for financial transactions checks, including confirmation on withdrawals
• Run payment flow reports for the wider team, B2B partners and regulatory authorities
• Create procedures and polices for the prevention of potentially fraudulent activity
• Work alongside IT team on the development and upgrade of fraud detection/ prevention tools and mechanisms
• An experienced Payments & Fraud expert with several years of experience in managing a Payments & Fraud team, ideally for other iGaming operators in regulated business environments.
• Minimum 5+ years of exposure to Digital Payments systems and Antifraud/ AML processes and mechanisms
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• German skills would be a benefit but not a necessity
• Ability to manage internal and external projects from inception to completion, in collaboration with partners, 3rd parties and suppliers
• Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions as well as documenting them and presenting them to senior management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional manners