BettingJobs is working with a leading Sportsbook and Casino operator seeking to expand their office in south Germany with an experienced Head of Customer Support
This role requires fluent German-speaking ability and will involve defining the overall customer contact centre strategy.
• Responsible for delivering high-quality support to all online customers across communication channels, according to SLAs, regulatory compliance and best practices
• Design customer service strategy and initiatives in line with the objectives of the operator and ensure that operations’ Customer Service is benchmarked across the industry
• Define and Manage all operational support processes and workflows to ensure prompt and effective communication to inbound player calls, emails, chats etc.
• Responsible for the training and onboarding of CS team members
• Develop deep understanding of the Operation’s core platforms and processes.
• Define, implement and control KPIs to ensure a superior customer experience and identify key metrics to measure success
• Responsible for first time best resolution & elimination of scope for escalations
• Ensure that more complex player issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
• Ensure that Feedback re. player issues is given to relevant internal departments where applicable
• Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of players’ experience by giving suggestions of improvement
• A background and genuine passion for all aspects of the industry and the ability to communicate that excitement and engagement
• 3+ years of managing and leading staff in a call centre environment or other betting or gaming operations department
• Alternatively, 5+ years of exposure to the gaming industry with experience in multiple business channels
• Knowledge of the German betting market and experience on both retail and digital environments will be considered as an add-on
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution. Strong troubleshooting abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers. A sympathetic yet firm approach to customer complaint
• Good team management and supervisory skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• High attention to detail and precision in delivery while balancing multiple priorities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• German command on a C2-level (Goethe-Institute) is required (written and spoken) Solid knowledge of English language is a must