Betting Jobs are working with a successful online Swedish-facing casino company with several brands operating at the moment. They are looking to add to their finance team in Malta with this Senior Accountant position.
- Handling of A-Z accounting for our brands. This includes a high degree of hands-on accounting tasks.
- Preparation and review of VAT Returns and VAT periodical statements.
- Preparation of management accounts, tax returns, payroll and other ad hoc reports.
- Liaising with auditor authorities.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepare payments to suppliers.
- Supervising and planning the work of an Assistant Accountant that will be recruited in the near future.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or ACCA qualification
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Previous experience from the Igaming industry
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Highly organized and self motivated
- Excellent IT skills
- Willingness to travel