Betting Jobs are working with a successful online Swedish-facing casino company with several brands operating at the moment. They are looking to add to their AML team in Malta with this AML Specialist role that will work closely with the company's MLRO.
The AML Specialist will be a member of the AML team which provides support to the Company.
The role, based in Malta, reports directly to the Head of AML and will liaise with other internal stakeholders.
• Ensuring that the Company achieves and maintains compliance with all current and future regulatory requirements in relation to AML/CFT as well as Responsible Gaming
• Assisting in implementing and redefining procedures in relation to AML, ensuring a high level of compliance within multiple regulated jurisdictions
• Managing AML/CFT/RG alerts and monitoring transactions
• Assisting the MLRO reporting of SARs/STRs to the relevant regulatory authority
• Supporting in various regulatory and statutory AML/CFT audits
• Monitor High Risk customers and transactions, daily, to ensure compliance.
• Handle document verification; such as KYC, SoW