Our Designer will be responsible for creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Design and Brand Team Lead, that have a high visual impact, have consideration of company goals and that contribute to increasing conversion rates.
The Designer will be confident in their own ability and be able to work unaided, if necessary, to meet the expectations and demands of the wider Creative Services Department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaise with internal department heads and 3rd party companies to define design requirements.
• Effective communication, both horizontally and vertically, throughout projects to ensure objectives and deadlines are met.
• To manage and be responsible for projects from brief to end product with minimal guidance from managers.
• Interpret business needs to develop a concept/solution to suit that purpose.
• Use own initiative to problem solve and keep up-to-date with industry knowledge.
• Contribute to departmental meetings with ideas and through the gathering of appropriate research and data.
• Provide a range of artwork and promotional assets for all marketing channels.
• Design and develop eye-catching After Effects compositions.
• Provide assets as well as developing new ideas and concepts based on research and analysis.
• Production and management of a range of internal branding and promotional materials.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong creative skills.
• Ability to work to defined briefs and templates.
• Ability to complete tasks to tight and demanding deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels.
• Confidence to present and explain ideas to managers and colleagues.
• A sound design ability and the necessary skills to see visualisations through to execution.
• Exceptional eye for detail.
• Good time management skills – highly organised.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in the design/e-commerce industry.
• Degree level qualification in design related subject(s).
• A proven ability in the use of the following to a medium/advanced level is essential.
• Adobe CC suite, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Mac Operating Systems.
Aptitude and Personal Qualities:
• Work independently and collaboratively as part of a team member.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be pro-active self-starter.
• Passionate about design.
Additional knowledge of the following would be desirable:
• 3D/4D Animation.
• UI/UX Design.
• Understanding of the betting industry.
• Online Casino/Gaming products.
• Bulk email delivery systems.
• Content management systems.
• Marketing metric reporting tools.