A successful online casino and sportsbook operator are looking for a Dutch speaking Compliance Officer to join their team! So if you are looking for an exciting challenge, working with great talent and expanding your experience, then look no further.
· Keep up with new regulatory requirements and follow up internally on their implementation
· Provide assistance when dealing with customers’ complaints raised internally
· Investigate and draft formal replies to third-party dispute resolution bodies
· Review procedures and ensure that they are up to date; propose and drive changes thereof where necessary
· Draft policies
· Assist with internal and external audits
· Prepare reports for management
· Collect data for reports collected by relevant authorities
· Review and prepare terms and conditions
· Prepare and delivery employee training on different regulatory issues and ComeOn Group’s policies and procedures;
· Participate in general company administration;
· Assist the head of compliance with the compilation of data and with recommendations for improvement to maintain compliance
You're a native Dutch speaker, with 2 years of experience in the gambling industry preferably in Compliance! You have excellent written and verbal skills in both Dutch and English topped with great time-management and the ability to work under pressure. Through your experience you have acquired effective analytical skills which enable you to identify any potential risks, benefits and impacts both on the business as well as licences. What's more, if you have working knowledge of Jira or are familiar with basic IT tools, this would also be considered a plus!