BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Trading Product Manager for a leading gaming company in their London office. As Sports Trading Product Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the Trading product, working with 3rd parties to ensure the delivery of the best possible product in-line with customer expectations.
This will work across multiple departments so the ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Trading, Quantitative Analysis, Product Development and IT.
• Devise and implement a vision for the Trading Product and develop the overall product offering
• Lead Product Development, working across several business units to ensure the delivery of the offering
• Gather requirements and communicate those to Technical Teams to drive forward development
• Work closely with the Trading Team to ensure smooth product integration and oversee the success of the product offering
• Conduct regular analysis of the Product offering and make necessary adjustments/improvements as required
• Stay abreast of developments in the industry and ensure the delivery of a market leading product
• Comprehensive Sportsbook knowledge with experience of working in or alongside Trading team
• Strong sporting knowledge with an understanding of key UK Sports such as Horse Racing
• Knowledge of eSports would be a significant advantage
• Strong knowledge of feed integration with experience of working with third parties to integrate their offering
• Comprehensive technical knowledge with the ability to communicate requirements to technical teams
• Programming experience would be a distinct advantage