BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a CRM Manager for a well-established gaming company in The Netherlands who are currently experiencing a period of considerable growth. As CRM Manager you will work across online Sportsbook and Casino.
You will be responsible for creating the CRM strategy and work to improve performance and the customer experience.
This role would be well suited to an experienced CRM professional looking to take on a senior role with a rapidly expanding gaming company.
• Define and develop the CRM strategy & tactics as well as operational planning & execution
• Produce detailed analysis to evaluate peformance
• Work with management, BI and other parties to develop and execute projects
• Identify all customer touch points ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented at each stage
• Develop automated and personalized user journeys and messages across the player lifecycle
• Develop retention features within products to enhance the customer experience
• Manage conversions throughout the customer journey and implement tactics to improve them
• Control and manage the CRM Program, updating, optimizing and reporting.
• Own the customer experience to ensuring customer longevity and commercial success.
• You will be expected to work with Marketing, Development and other operations to champion the system and process across the business.
• Define, manage and achieve KPIs as well as optimizing and reporting on these KPIs
• Liaise with the Customer Support team to ensure CRM system is handled correctly across the business.
• Create new innovative ways to enhance customer satisfaction index and reduce churn for the different Customer Segments for all online products.
• Build and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
• Conduct regular competitor analysis.
• Minimum +3 years working with CRM departments on a management level within the online gaming industry
• Strong knowledge of retention promotions such as events/promotions/bonuses and other.
• Experience in liaising with Senior Management
• Proficient in the English language
• Experience of working in the Dutch market would be beneficial