Bettingjobs are working with a gaming technology company made up of technology experts who use modern software development platforms, application development tools, as well as agile methodologies for project management.
As the Casino Product Owner, you will own the casino product backlog and work with commercial stakeholders, solutions architects, delivery teams and end-users to align it with the roadmap and product vision.
You will report to the Director of Product and work closely with the Casino Product Manager to help define and maintain the casino product roadmap, using customer and business data to justify product priorities and set measurable KPIs.
You will analyse feature requests requirements, interpret and generate detailed product requirements for your teams, as well as overseeing QA, UAT and feature rollout to the end-user.
What you will be doing
• Act as the conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams.
• Collaborate with the Casino Product Manager and stakeholders to create and execute the
• Contribute to the Casino product roadmap with user insight, analytical research and competitor
• Estimate feature resource allocation and opportunity costs through collaboration with the
solutions architects & development teams.
• Evaluate feature viability alongside the Product manager according to budget, risks and
dependencies to allocate resources for it in the casino product roadmap.
• Take ownership of commercial and technical requirements in the Casino product backlog,
managing all stakeholders' expectations from inception to delivery through regular
• Regularly update and communicate with the product team to align and prioritise cross-product
deliverables with the roadmap.
• Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies.
• Develop user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features.
• Maintain the Casino Product Backlog with the Scrum Master, dev leads and agile development
team, ensuring the highest priority requirements are ready for development.
• Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in delivery team sprints.
• Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience through user research, design
iteration and measuring the success of feature updates.
• Provide regular analysis and updates on progress to commercial, technical, and operational
stakeholders at all levels.
• Minimum 2 year’s experience as an Agile Product Owner in a B2C environment.
• Experience of working in a lean product development environment understanding the concept of
an MVP and iterative release process.
• Working knowledge & understanding of technical language
• Keen commercial understanding of online KPIs such as conversion, CAC and CLV.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience working in the casino or online gaming industry a strong advantage.
• Business Analysis experience.
• Flexible to work with departments in different time-zones.