Betting Jobs are working with an exciting B2B Games company who are based in Edinburgh, UK. This company create free-to-play and pay-to-play games that they then sell on to operators and integrate with other B2B gaming companies in the industry. They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
Location: Edinburgh-based preferably or remote
• Development of games from inception to completion.
• Collaborating with other technical and design team members to deliver applications on time and on budget.
• Work with and support other developers and teammates.
• With the help of the CTO undertake thorough Quality Assurance testing on projects, to ensure the final delivery meets requirements and scope.
• Continual testing and bug fixing for the apps that we have live.
• Attend daily stand-ups and contribute to team planning sessions
• Stay abreast of digital tools, platforms and industry trends.
• 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the main technologies we use: React, React Native, Node, HTML/CSS, Postgres, .NET Web API
• Familiar with Git for source control
• Experience working in a SaaS environment
• Background in integrating third party (RESTful) APIs, and building your own APIs
• Able to work well in an agile environment, where requirements are still in flux
• Great interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving aptitude, ability to think on your feet and action solutions
• Enjoy working closely with others as part of a close-knit team