Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established online gaming platform provider who are based in London. Currently looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their commercial onboarding team.
• Managing portfolio of existing customers during the onboarding process and beyond.
• Relaying background and information on clients to the commercial team in order to create pro-active commercial opportunities.
• Be involved in monthly business reviews with clients the commercial account manager, BI team and sportsbook/casino managers.
• Maintain close contact with all clients, being available at all times to respond to escalated queries during business Hours (and on occasion where necessary) outside of normal business hours.
• Be responsible for ensuring that an automated detailed monthly KPI report is sent to all clients, and for key clients, provide tailored analysis and recommendations.
• Help to manage the onboarding process of new customers, working with the onboarding manager to ensure that communication remains open and transparent.
• Assist the sales team with new sales leads in specific markets.
• Attending industry events to support the overall sales and commercial effort.
• Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
• Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
• 2 to 5 years technical account management experience in the iGaming B2B sector
• Experience across multiple jurisdictions and products
• Experience and understanding of the technical aspects of a B2B or IT platform, the set-up of new websites and the escalation procedures for sportsbook and casino providers.
• Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Personal gravitas and strong interpersonal skills