Betting Jobs are working with a well-established Sports betting and iGaming operator based in Gibraltar who are looking to add to their German market retention name. Reporting to the Head of Retention, collaborating closely with Sportsbook and Casino Product teams and compliance teams, the HVC Manager is responsible for identifying, assessing, and managing the Company’s HVC’s.
• Responsible for identifying customers for HVC eligibility using the set criteria laid out in HVC Policy
• Completing review of potential HVC’s to ascertain eligibility for HVC programme, recording evidence and decision making appropriately
• Onboarding HVC’s ensuring that programme is appropriate, that Customer’s levels are affordable, sustainable, and safe.
• Providing the 1st point of contact to HVC’s, expert understanding of any queries or concerns Customer may have, and addressing appropriately
• Delivering a tailored service to HVC’s, through personalisation, and understanding Customer preference
• Determining the level of reward appropriate to HVC (hospitality, personalised offers/rewards) and documenting decisions made including rationale
• Responsible for escalating any HVC that may be showing signs of problem gambling to the SG and EDD teams for further review/intervention
• Work closely with other teams to champion HVC’s, ensuring their needs are met to highest standards, including Trading, CRM, Product Teams and BI
• Protecting the Customer and Company through understanding of, and adherence to, Licensing Obligations and LCCP requirements and guidelines
• A candidate that is passionate about the Customer
• 3+ years working within an Online Gaming environment.
• Native German speaker
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Sports and Casino and the wider industry
• Understanding of Safer Gambling processes, including identifying markers of harm, and taking appropriate steps to intervene as appropriate
• An outgoing and positive individual, that enjoys Customer interactions at all levels
• Proven record of achieving targets and KPI’s
• A collaborator with a record of achieving shared objectives within team and with other departments
• A well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines