BettingJobs are working with a UK based business who provide services to successful B2C sportsbetting and gaming brands in international markets. They are searching for an In-House Designer to join their team in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Purpose of the role:
We’re looking for an in-house designer to join the team in our offices in North London Business Park. This position is ideally suited to an in-house designer with marketing experience looking to take on a high-profile position in the gaming industry.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating daily/weekly banners for Sportsbook, Virtual Sports and Casino promotions.
• Creating daily/weekly banners for Social Media campaigns.
• Creating daily/weekly banners for Affiliate Marketing campaigns.
• Creating daily/weekly banners for PPC and Programmatic Campaigns.
• Creating email marketing campaigns.
• Creating landing pages.
• Creating banners for the casino games.
• Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
• Creating brand guidelines and ensure that brand consistency is apparent throughout all work, including all existing brand assets.
• Creating short videos.
• Creating artwork for our company infographics.
• Consulting on the user journeys across the customer facing website.
• Suggesting improvements on design and functionality.
• Improving the UI of sportsbook and casino products (desktop, mobile and apps).
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about competitors’ output and latest graphic-design techniques.
• Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
You will have:
• Strong graphic design skills with high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience working in and understanding of the global B2C iGaming market.
• Passion for iGaming, turnkey solutions, sports betting and innovation.
• Experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign.
• Proven experience in creating graphic assets, both still and animated with a strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics.
• Experience in working alongside a B2C marketing team and helping to create and fulfil a marketing campaign.
• Business level proficiency in verbal and written English.
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously to varying deadlines.
• Experience working on pieces for social media, affiliate marketing and other digital environments.