We are working currently with a very successful US based company, who operate on a global level focusing on creating a diverse mix of entertaining gaming experiences for every kind of player. We are currently for a self-motivated person who enjoys the complexities and trade-offs of working in a multidiscipline creative environment. If you love making games and making them with other amazing people, then our client will want to meet you.
• Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Musicians, Engineers and Mathematicians.
• Writing code in C# and creating slot games using Unity.
• Solving complex problems
• Manage engineering team while balancing communication with leadership throughout the company.
• Developing process improvements and tools to make life easier for everyone and yourself.
• Identifying and debugging complex issues.
• Help SQA identify and fix bugs.
• Work to improve process and delivery timelines.
• Work with management team to identify and standardize process.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
• Experience making games in unity.
• Experience designing, coding, testing and debugging software.
• A passion to help your team members and to work with them for the greater good.
• Experience with OOP languages.
• Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
• Understand that change, iteration and failure are required to create and design great things.
Also great if you….
• Have experience with Linux or UNIX.
• Have experience with state machines and interrupts.
• Know what we are talking about when we say the words, sprint, retro, backlog and velocity.
• Have previous gaming industry experience.