BettingJobs are working with an industry leading casino supplier who are a globally recognised brand and established in the US market. They are searching for a Platform Software Engineer to join their team in Atlanta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Software Engineers II within the Platform team are responsible for developing new features for our gaming platforms. The developers will participate in all aspects of development, including: gathering requirements, design, development, documentation, deployment and maintenance. They will also be responsible for reviewing and implementing jurisdictional software requirements. They will have to work closely with our team’s Integration QA to make sure that a quality product is released to Software QA Team. The developers will also have to interact with other teams across R&D. This position requires a strong work ethic and the ability to self-start, self-regulate workloads, and work well in a group dynamic or independently.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 2 - 4 years development experience.
• Excellent knowledge of C++ and C#.
• Advanced object-oriented design knowledge and familiarity with common patterns.
• Requires excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment
• Familiarity with Linux development.
• Familiarity with embedded platform development.
• Unity experience is a plus
• Experience with Agile project management (SCRUM).
• Casino Gaming experience a plus.