Bettingjobs are looking for a senior VIP Account Manager to sit within the Japanese team of a highly successful casino and sportsbook operator.
What will you get up to day to day?
· Reinforcing the Super VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
· Build exceptional relationships with high value clients to provide a personalised service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
· Manage direct report as well as manage KPI reporting for assigned market to Head of VIP
· Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
· Act as VIP Champion for Super VIPs, ensuring contacts/queries are handled as priority both individually and by all departments or 3rd parties
· Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
· Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
· Manage targets and budgets
· Maximize and enhance the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
· Work alongside our Product and Brand teams to increase brand awareness
· Monitor the customer base for the new Potential VIP customers
· Plan and execute events within the VIP team; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
· Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
· Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers
So you have been in the online gaming industry for a while and have experience with both the casino and sportsbook services. In your previous experience, you have worked with VIP enquiries and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with Top VIP customers.
You have shown positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a report with valuable players. Every player should be treated as a VIP and that is your mantra, and that is why you deliver the best customer service.
When it comes to communication you are confident and articulate well in both English and Japanese. This is fine by you whether it’s by email, phone or chat. You are there for players when needed, flexible with your work hours and able to work various shifts if need be.
On top of all this, you are good at multitasking and prioritising. Your line manager does not tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks. Shown once, and you know what to do, asking questions when a task is new but quick to pick up skills and processes quickly.