Bettingjobs are looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join the legal and compliance team of a highly successful games studio based in Malta.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Developing a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents
• Assisting with ensuring the company is compliant with applicable regulations by providing the business with advice and support
• Carrying out a programme of monitoring for compliance risks
• Supervision and management of change controls
• Liaising and maintaining close working relationships with third party companies involved in the operations of the business’ licences
• Supporting and training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business
• Providing reporting with respect to regulatory requirements and developments to the team
• Preparing compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes
• Responding to queries and providing support or raising up to next level.
• Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance
• Researching/Assessing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties
• Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives
• Networking and participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise
• Undertaking other reasonable duties as may be established from time to time by the department
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
• Must have Real Money Gaming (RMG) experience.
• Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
• Relevant professional qualifications and a proven track record.
• Analytical and decisive skills, with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives to achieve organizational goals.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment.
• Previous experience in iGaming industry is highly desirable.
• A good team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced pressured environment maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Excellent Communication Skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
• Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business
Contact Carla for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.