Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a BI Analyst based in Curacao for a leading online gambling company. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, candidate will be responsible for understanding the efficiency, efficacy, and competitiveness of the business as a whole and where the business may benefit from new technical solutions.
• Understand the data that is available for use by departments and how to make use of that data.
• Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and make business decisions.
• Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution.
• Flow requirements from business to technical teams.
• Evaluate outside market versus the company to determine where to invest our resources in order to maximize competitiveness.
• Handle requests for evaluation of business deals including Agent deals, commission structures, whale deals, proposed vig changes, etc.
• Help department managers with projections and other basic modelling tasks, such as projecting profits, system load, line changes, number of sign ups, etc.
• Help designing systems that affect all trading or the business as a whole such as wager processing.
• Identify cost saving opportunities across the business.
• Study other companies in the industry if possible.
• Comprehensive Business Knowledge.
• Strong ability to analyse needs of the business and communicate the needs to stakeholders and development teams.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations.
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
• 1+ years of experience in data science related field.
• 1+ years of experience in the sports betting domain.
• Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis.
• Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server.
• Programming experience is a big plus (any language).
• Understanding of rules for many sports and passion for sports in general.