BettingJobs are working with an innovative iGaming company looking to grow their London team with the addition of a commercially-driven creative strategist to join their global marketing team in London.
The ideal candidate is not just a skilled creative, but they are:
● Highly commercially driven problem identifier and solver-solutions mindset
● Strong at selling a result and eliciting a response through impactful copy, messaging and innovative concepts and executions.
● A skilled and natural storyteller, with the ability to concept creative ideas with our commercial results, brand objectives and our target consumer in mind.
● They are naturally curious-minded and have an appetite for learning enabling them to be comfortable working outside their primary skill set and comfort zone.
● Gifted at creating a lot from little (powerful propositions) and cutting through a noisy marketplace with an innovative offer/perspective.
● Create a scalable growth strategy to enable us to achieve aggressive growth plans in 2021.
● Create breakthrough + results beating campaigns through their innovative creative concepts deployed through our performance media marketing team channels.
● Ideate, brief and execute large marketing campaigns including product launches, Premier League season etc.
● Develop creative deliverables working with the design team.
● Develop and implement the correct Influencer/Sponsorship/Above the Line strategy to ensure Market growth in a profitable and highly scalable manner.
● Partner with clients and agencies to develop best in class + cut through advertising
● Define, develop and manage a unique, consistent tone-of-voice for the brand both internally and externally with clients and agencies.
● Manage the output and act as sign off on all relevant customer facing material.
● Concept, execute via team and deliver high ROI Acquisition, Conversion and Retention campaigns
● Manage multiple projects and deadlines working effectively via collaboration with internal and external resources.
● Curate the output from our inhouse design and copy resources.
● Organise effective group ideation meetings ensuring that they are productive, effective and on brand and targeted for results.
● Take ownership for creative thought leadership, setting the pace to keep the brand unique and hard to emulate for our competition.
● Excels at marketplace positioning and gaining cut through in crowded marketplaces.
● Strong at messaging to create engaging promotions and devising the right offer that outperforms results vs commercial targets
Qualifications, experience and attributes:
● Inspires trust and confidence
● Degree educated or equivalent professional experience (preferably in English, marketing, communications, business management, or related area of study).
● Highly commercially driven- comfortable with P&L and KPI ownership, analyzing insights from data and creating actionable solutions to business challenges.
● 7++ years of commercially driven B2C experience in an agency strategy/marketing advertising role.
● Experience within an award-winning creative agency, brand creative group or a creative strategy role within a technology company.
● Compelling Portfolio of work -proven experience is a must.
● Strong analytical and research experience.
● Experience of working on North American brands preferable/optional.
● Sports marketing experience preferable.
● Previous experience in crafting copy fro direct response sales messaging.
● Strong grasp on popular culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming digital trends.
● Expert written and verbal communicator, with the ability to craft an engaging direct response campaigns from abstract creative concepts/data driven business identified challenges/opportunities.
● Great with feedback and revisions.
● Understanding of platforms and social media best practices, with experience in social-first production.
● Disciplined work ethic with strong attention to detail.
● Deadline orientated and responsive.
● Comfortable working in start-up/scale up entrepreneurial organisations.
● Strong Digital Marketing and Paid Social experience coupled with Omni channel experience
● Passionate about sports and sports betting.