Location: BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established Eastern European online and retail betting operator. They are looking for a UI/UX Designer to come in and expand their design team.
Working closely with the rest of the team, you’ll help create innovative and intuitive designs that blend effortlessly with our customers' lives. You’ll be working closely
with product development and management teams to create new ideas for customers, exploring the traditional barriers and challenging the norms of the industry.
Iterating and refining these ideas through sketching, wireframing and prototyping should not be a stranger in your daily work. You’ll be taking insights from customer research and analytics to continually improve the performance of products and delight users.
● Demonstrate your visual design skills for web and mobile with a portfolio
● Design experiences either from concept or as an iteration on existing platforms
● Use and maintain design systems for long term projects
● Implement key concepts, patterns and best practices for usable web and mobile
● Employ rapid iterations on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, and
● Support your design decisions with reasonable arguments
● Objectively peer-review designs and receive critique for your own work
● Work collaboratively with software engineers and product owners
● Know your way around Figma and InVision (or Adobe XD, Sketch…)
● Speak and write English fluently
You get extra points for:
● Extensive proven experience in UI/UX design
● Advanced knowledge of the betting industries
● Understanding basic concepts and restraints of HTML/CSS implementation
● Experience doing animation and/or illustration
● Experience designing user interfaces for products that are used internationally in
● Experience with working in remote teams