BettingJobs are working with an iGaming industry leader seeking to expand their London team with a Content and Social Media Manager.
The Content & Social Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of content and social media strategy across multiple properties and third-party platforms.
Working with the Head of Content Marketing, the Content & Social Media Manager will support the development and execution of the content and social media strategy. This role involves maintaining existing performance for various forms of content and social media activity (KPIs include website traffic generation, sign-ups and engagement), whilst identifying areas of improvement to optimize the impact of content and socias on the product portfolio.
Taking a lead role in producing consistently high-quality content and using a bespoke social media strategy to strengthen the brand within the betting industry is also a key part of the Content & Social Media Manager’s responsibilities.
• Support the Head of Content Marketing in creating, developing and executing the content and social media elements of B2C and B2B marketing strategy.
• Take operational ownership of the Content marketing, content creation schedule and have accountability for coordinating the internal task management platform.
• Oversee social media calendar to ensure consistent activity across all platforms to help achieve goals outlined in the overarching marketing strategy.
• Utilize Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, social media management tools and internal software to produce reports and provide insight into the performance of content and social media, Highlighting the impact these channels have on B2C and B2B KPIs.
• Work to maintain existing content production whilst continuously researching and recommending new avenues to increase content reach (across written, audio and video).
• Line management of seven team members across content and social media, supporting each team member to maintain high volumes of impactful of output to drive the team’s performance.
• Hold weekly content and social media stand ups to aid planning and optimize team efficiency
• Work to develop individual team members with monthly performance meetings
• Manage an existing roster of external content contributors, while continually seeking new contributors that specialize in subject matter that aligns with business priorities Improve the online reach of products.
• Suggest and collaborate on SEO experiments that will drive growth throughout the business and delivery against KPIs.
• Support the execution of market-specific SEO tactical initiatives, including keyword research, competitor analysis, keyword performance analysis, site auditing, onsite optimisations, and both internal and external link building.
• Ensure that all published content and social media activity adheres to Brand Guidelines, Style Guide, SEO Guidelines and relevant regulation and legislation.
• Perform internal audits of online properties to identify any brand-led or technical issues and work to find solutions to these issues (this could be brand messaging and TOV to URL structure, meta-data, internal linking, etc).
• Collaborate with the Localisation team and Country Managers to implement a localised content and social media strategy across target regions.
• Collaborate with BI team to analyse data to identify trends, opportunities and issues and make sure they are acted upon (web analytics, content performance and rankings reports).
• Use analysis to focus on the most efficient keyword optimisation on all sites, and through optimisation of content and meta-data to improve organic search results and conversions.
• Collaborate with IT team to implement best practice technical SEO across all properties.
• At least five years’ experience in a content and social media focused role within a marketing team.
• Experience in managing or leading team members.
• Experience of managing site content and producing content schedules.
• Experience across a wide range of social media platforms and social media management tools.
• Experience in using content to acquire, retain, and engage customers.
• Experience in the production and marketing of various forms of content (namely written, audio and video).
• A deep understanding of various content and social media reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console.
• A proven ability to utilise data to inform a content and marketing strategy to deliver on goals and meet established KPIs
• Excellent technical SEO management skills.
• Proven ability to identify technical SEO problems and opportunities, knowledge of research and analytics tools and technical understanding to provide
recommendations and solutions across web and mobile.
• Experience in overseeing large scale content-led marketing campaigns
• Knowledgeable of betting and a wide range of sports.
• Strong communication and presentation skills (both spoken and written).
• Experienced with CMS, blog editors and common desktop publishing software (MS Office).
• Familiar with betting and casino terminology, and betting psyche.