A truly unique opportunity presents itself to join a leading sportsbetting operator as CMO.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. With a primary responsibility to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communication, advertising and public relations.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Set marketing goals and objectives.
• Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy.
• Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
• Review and manage content marketing strategy.
• Determine KPIs for marketing department.
• Keep the marketing budget in check.
• Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
• Work with sales and development and customer success teams.
• Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
• Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
• Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
• Stay up to date with the latest technology.
• Stay up to date with the latest best practices.
• Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
• Lead the content, social, design, CRM, country managers, affiliates and acquisition team towards the company and departmental goals and mission.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Superb analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
• Passionate customer advocacy.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
• Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 5-7 years’ experience in marketing.
• Being customer-centric.
• Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of big data analysis.
• Regularly produce and present reports.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field.
• Additional marketing certifications are a plus.