Betting Jobs are working with a mobile-only sports betting brand who have offices in London and Malta. They are currently looking to add to their tech team with several remote positions where preferably you would be based in Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia or Bulgaria.
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create well-structured and detailed test plans and test cases for both stories and release packages
● Estimate efforts of testing activities
● Plan and coordinate tests with development teams
● Identify, record, document and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing stories to meet product needs
● Liaise with development (delivery) team to identify system requirements
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automated testing tools
● Track and report quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● At least 3 years of experience on mobile platforms
● Knowledge about product lifecycle, release planning, scrum
● Writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Believing and understanding of testing methodology and test automation in agile product lifecycle.
● Strong communication skills
● Background in betting, gaming or similar industries is a big advantage.
● Knowledge of database querying is a plus
● Passionate about sports and sport betting is an advantage.