BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing mobile sportsbetting business who are searching for an iOS developer to join their team. The role can be remotely based with a preference for the candidate to be located in Ukraine, Estonia, Bulgaria or Belarus. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
● Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Familiarize with the current codebase and workflow of the iOS application.
● Understand relations between product features and codebase.
Within first month,
● Ready to be included in software development cycle.
Within six months,
● Analyze and determine which sections of the codebase to be refactored.
● Writing unit and functional tests for developed features.
● Researching new technologies and libraries to improve application.
● Refactor old codebase to improve overall performance and health of the application
● At least 4 years of experience with Swift.
● Deep familiarity with Cocoa touch, async calls and web sockets.
● Experience with using 3rd party libraries and APIs.
● Understanding Backend requirements and performance pitfalls.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON