BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Brand Manager for an established gaming company in their London office. The Brand Manager will be responsible for the development of the brand through achievement of specific growth objectives.
This role would be well suited to a Marketing professional with experience in brand communication, creative execution, optimization & conversion, and life-cycle marketing performance and a strong knowledge of the online gaming industry.
· Develop, recommend and lead the execution of the brand’s marketing strategies and activities roadmap.
· Lead the brand planning process and successful development and optimization of strategic and tactical plans to realize commercial objectives within regional priorities.
· Champion the implementation of brand plans & collaboration on other commercial activities to realize brands' business objectives.
· Propose campaigns, programs and projects targeting customers for increased acquisition, retention and loyalty.
· Communicate the brand’s vision and mission across all channels.
· Manage the day-to-day interface and key business activities of the assigned brands.
· Monitor and analyze daily/weekly/monthly results for brand activities, and then identify and action underlying issues.
· Manage the brand’s marketing budget. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure optimal spending.
· Analyze brand, market & competitive trends and recommend suitable actions.
· Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth. Develop these insights into achievable plans.
· Be a savvy digital marketer able to quickly understand and leverage dynamic technology to maximize the business.
· Work with global and regional partners to develop best practices to maximize ROI for the assigned brands.
Lead collaboration, communication and alignment between internal stakeholders.
· Partner with external stakeholders such as KOLs and associations to ensure the success of the assigned brand(s).
· Minimum university educated (to Bachelors level) in marketing, a commercial subject or similar experience.
· 3-5 years of marketing experience, with at least 1-2 years experience in online gambling.
· Minimum 1-2 years experience in brand management.
· Comfortable with high-level, strategic thinking, and hands-on implementation, with close attention to detail.
· Experience in a highly commercial environment is key, with a deep understanding of growth metrics and KPIs, and strong instincts for where the greatest gains, at the fastest speed, may be made.
· Budget management experience with strong analytical skills, financial skills and P&L understanding.
· Capable of analyzing data & drawing conclusions to provide key insights and action plans.
· Highly organized with keen prioritization skills to effectively manage marketing activity roadmap.
· Strong negotiation skills and experience with vendor management.
· Experience in both traditional and digital adveritising.
· Keen understanding of social media and community management.
· Resilient and able to respond under pressure.
· Entrepreneurial and able to multi-task and prioritize.
· Able to work autonomously & provide independent opinions.