Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager for an innovative sports betting company based in Malta.
• Advise on an on-going basis of the impact of regulations and required actions
• Assist in capturing cross-jurisdictional regulatory requirements relating to key aspects of the business.
• Project-lead, as required, and manage regulatory audits/compliance reviews;
• Support business operations by providing informed advice and support relating to their markets
• Review relevant policies and procedures to make sure we remain compliant with relevant regulations
• Keep up to date with remote gaming regulations in order to provide support to the Compliance team
• Assist and perform regulatory market analysis and provide support in new market projects
• Proactively monitor and review regulatory development across key areas
• Represent the company in contacts with regulators
• Act as a stand-in for one of your Compliance team members with respect to and additional jurisdiction, providing relevant support during vacations and periods of absence.
• 3+ years experience within online Gaming
• Experience in day to day regulatory compliance tasks and reporting requirements with MGA and UKGC
• Personal Management License is a plus
• Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations is desirable
• Strong research skills on new markets and regulations
• Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills
• You are able to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic environment
• Proactive, curious and self-sufficient
• Interested in developing regulatory and compliance knowledge
• A proactive person who displays initiative and can work well cross functionally
• Creative with an analytical approach
• Organised in creating/following processes
• Outgoing, positive and forward thinking
• Happy to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets whilst maintaining a customer-focus
• Strong communication skills
• Excited to work in a start-up environment and fast-growing team.