Betting Jobs are working with a B2B iGaming company with Headquarters based in Manila, Philippines. They are looking for a Graphic Artist to join their growing Design team.
1. Communicate with Senior Graphics Designer and Project Manager for graphical requirements and produce solutions to projects.
2. Adhere to design requirements provided by Project Managers and set forth by clients.
3. Communicate issues and queries as needed in order to provide complete and usable materials.
4. Provide accurate assessment of time required for job requests.
5. Execute the job and present it according to project plan and accept creative criticism at any stage of design on a project.
6. Produce Internet web or print materials as needed on a per project basis.
7. Document all designs or projects and related information assigned for future reference.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience :
• Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Advertising, Fine Arts, and or other related courses.
• With at least 1 year experience handling tasks involving graphic designing, illustration, typography and animation
Language Skills :
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general data reports, manuals, technical procedures, etc.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Reasoning Ability :
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills :
• Basic skills in Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator, Indesign and Flash
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have a basic knowledge on:
• Internet navigation and operations.
• Microsoft Office applications.
• Typing proficiency of at least 40-60 words per minute.
• Other programs required by the account / system.