BettingJobs are working with a new brand entering the market in Ghana who are searching for a Managing Director to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to join a new business with a wealth of gaming expertise behind them, the successful candidate will have vast experience in the local market. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are seeking to hire a Managing Director to setup and run our African online operations with an initial focus on Ghana. The team behind has an impressive track record in Europe and made substantial investments into a proprietary software solution tailored to the African market.
The Managing Director is responsible for all local operations in Ghana/Africa. Having full responsibility over the company’s activities in Africa this role is well suited to an experienced senior level manager. Previous experience in sports betting within the online environment is essential, ideally in East or West Africa.
The compensation is based on experience but in any case includes generous variable components for full participation in the success of the local operations.
• Responsible for managing all operations within Ghana and additional African countries in the future
• Taking full responsibility for Profit, Revenue, Cash and Quality Targets
• Build and grow appropriate commercial relationships
• Develop and execute a robust strategy tailored to Ghana that ultimately leads to growth
• Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed business operating plan
• Produce frequent performance reports
• Create and manage targeted campaigns and promotional events
• Own the recruitment process, managing staff and ensuring the appropriate level of training is provided
• Expert within the Betting and gaming industry
• Knowledge of the East/West African market
• Detailed understanding of sports betting, within online operations
• Ideally past experience in launching new products into new markets
• Demonstrated understanding of business operations and proven track record of managing multiple channels
• General management experience and history of leading teams is essential
• Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Experience in recruiting and training staff
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including people management and leadership
• As the role is located in Ghana past experience living abroad is desirable
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English