Betting Jobs are working with a successful eSports company based on the Isle of Man and Bulgaria. This Senior Designer role is preferably located in their Bulgarian office however if that is not feasible, this role can be done remotely with some travel.
Working closely with the Director of Product, the primary focus of this role will be interpreting the brand guidelines to define an overall look and feel for brand communications across all campaign touchpoints - this includes social channels, on-site banners, print and merchandise and digital advertising.
You will be expected to interpret creative briefs for marketing campaigns and iterate design solutions through a process of mood boards, scamps, and pixel-perfect artwork. On approval, you’lll work within established SLA timelines to deliver optimised assets to stakeholders across Marketing.
As you become established within the company, you’ll be expected to take ownership of our visual aesthetic and act as a gatekeeper for brand values and brand execution.
You’ll also occasionally be required to provide UI support to our in-house Front End development team. This includes creating user interface assets based on existing UI style guides, and to create wireframes and mockups to help senior management signoff on new features and product updates.
● 5+ years experience as a visual designer / graphic designer
● Significant experience working with brand guidelines and a demonstrable appreciation of brand theory
● Absolute fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
● Keen eye for design and exceptional attention to detail with a solid understanding of colour theory, typography, spacing and iconography
● Ability to produce creative ideas and solutions from brief to completion and ability to present design decisions to internal stakeholders
● Some experience with Sketch/Figma is advantageous
● The ideal candidate will have a combination of in-house and agency experience