Betting Jobs are working with a successful sports betting data feed provider who are based in Clerkenwell, London. They are looking for an Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer to join their team and add some experience and expertise to their tech team.
In this role you'll join a team of engineers responsible for the operation, administration, and security of the various technology
platforms. You will also be working on the build of new capabilities and the continual deployment of software releases and application upgrades across the
- Ensuring the 24/7 availability of systems, infrastructure and our real-time, low latency data services.
- Designing, building and allocating compute resources as required by application, customer and business demand.
- Operational management of our internal development toolsets and CI/CD workflows.
- Enhancing and implementing redundancy and recovery proceedures for our products and services.
- Optimising the automated deployment and packaging of software component and release processes.
- Monitoring and implementing backups and ensuring data resiliency and integrity.
- Troubleshooting, fixing problems and owning issues through to resolution.
- Expert knowledge of managing Linux servers at scale – both virtual and bare metal.
- Good networking skills – experience of managing switches, routers and firewalls.
- Experience of systems hardening measures and the implementation of security standards such as e.g. ISO27001.
- Experience of configuration management systems such as Puppet and Ansible.
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation and container concepts.
- Skills in scripting with languages such as Python / Ruby / Perl.
- Experience of Java and/or Scala based applications and systems.
- Experience working with Kubernetes ( In Production! )
- Confident working completely independently with a globally distributed remote team.