Bettingjobs are working with a successful online casino company who are looking for an entrepreneurial, data driven person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders. As the new Country Manager, you will need to have proven marketing experience in Japan in order to deliver growth in new player acquisition and excellence in brand communication. Responsibility for retaining the players we acquire also forms a key part of this role and as the main contact for this brand in Japan, you will need to be hands-on in your approach, working across multiple business areas. You will also have responsibility for managing and negotiating with external agencies and taking the lead on new commercial deals. Another integral focus of this role is affiliate management where you will be responsible for the brand’s strategy in Japan, communicating regularly with our affiliates in order to optimise traffic and deliver efficient profit margins.
So, lets break it down a bit.. here is what you will be responsible for:
Player Acquisition and Brand Management
• Implementation of brand strateg
• Creation and management of acquisition strategy
• Management of external agencies and partners
• Negotiating commercial deals with 3rd parties
• Competitor and market analysis
• Coordination of relationships with central teams including CRM, content, product teams and more.
• Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
• Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
• Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
• Optimise all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
• Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
• Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marketing communications
• Managing the main brand team to develop and plan localised retention activities.
• Work with Customer Support, brand team and VIP team to manage top Japanese customers, ensuring a reward ratio that optimises net gaming revenue.
• Take lead on external activities in regards of VIP-treatment (actual send outs\events)
• Responsible for budget management
Please contact Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the company and role.