Betting Jobs are currently working with a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency based in London that works with some of the biggest names in iGaming.
Operating since 2016 they have quickly built success and are founded by two veterans of the iGaming industry. They are now looking to grow their offices in Shoreditch by hiring for an ambitious Account Manager that can develop the relationships with their partners. Reporting to the CEO you would be the face of the company and responsible for building strong relationships with their partners. You will be confident in discussing bespoke development projects and be able to translate these needs to the in-house tech teams.
· Develop accounts to ensure future growth of overall business with them.
· Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements
· Build on existing contacts to the benefit of the company
· Manage the deployment process of the product from A to Z, including overseeing the technical integration (if one is needed)
· Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department
· Strong understanding of IT and technical development
· Exceptional good people skills
· Good industry contacts
· An innovative and creative approach with excellent communication and relationship management skills
· Self-starter who is motivated to succeed
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills