BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an experience Sports Trader for an established yet growing Sports Betting operation based in Malta.
The Sports Trader will be responsible for working across a wide range of sports, effectively trading events to ensure maximum profitability across all events.
The Sports Trader position would be well suited to an experienced Trader with a wide range and comprehensive sporting knowledge.
• Monitor real-time sports events and trade events
• Manage the positions of each sport and take action to ensure maximum profitability
• Perform customer analysis
• Monitor customers and bet limits
• Investigate and analyse market trends to obtain insight that assist in the prediction of customer betting patterns
• Observe competitor activity and make real time adjustments where appropriate
• Update databases that will assist with trading/ compilations
• Liaise with various internal departments in relation to sportsbook related escalations
• Develop trading skills-set by working closely with senior members of staff
• Keep up to date with sporting activity by following sports events
• Strong overall sporting knowledge
• Previous experience in a similar position within a sportsbook environment
• Strong mathematical background
• Flexible to work overnights and weekends in line with company requirements.