Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a BI Analyst for a leading iGaming company based in London. Reporting to the Head of BI, this role is designed to provide analysis for our core sports and casino products.
The successful candidate will be playing a key role in monitoring the performance across all aspects of the business from headline revenue figures to uptake on features within the products, leading to actionable insight. The candidate should have an analytical mindset, who looks to identify trends or problems, and confidently recommend actions to key stakeholders based on findings.
• Monitoring the performance across the business, investigating changes in core KPIs, and identifying causes.
• Pro-actively analysing data to understand behaviour, build reports and solve real world business problems.
• Understanding the business and stakeholders, especially sportsbook and trading teams, to ensure analytical needs are met.
• Communicating findings confidently and coherently to senior management to drive change.
• Analysing trends and identifying new player groups based on player transactional behaviour patterns.
• Managing and developing the reporting infrastructures.
• Creating templates for and maintaining the up-time production of daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
• Working closely with director of Sports Betting and Head of Casino products to identify and implement both operational and product improvements.
• Data Platform: Microsoft Power Platform, SQL Server, Analysis Services, Power Apps and Oracle 12, SQL Developer
• Analytics: Power BI & MS Excel and R/Python.
• A numerate degree and/or knowledge of probability/statistics would be beneficial.
• Experience of extracting, analysing & interpreting large, disparate and sometimes incomplete data sets.
• At least 3 years ‘experience in a similar BI/Analytics focused role.
• Strong analytics experience within the sports betting industry.
• Deep understanding of the best practice for data analysis & visualization platforms.
• Strong mental arithmetic and numeracy skills.
• Interpersonal and communication skills with a can-do attitude.
• Experience in developing data warehouse and analysis services cubes.
• Understanding and/or experience in Machine Learning, specifically around classification neural networks.