BettingJobs are working with an innovative iGaming company looking to grow their London team with the addition of a Paid Media Executive.
The Paid Media Executive will be joining the Marketing Team and support the Paid Media Manager in the implementation, day-to-day optimisation and improvement of all digital biddable media channels. This is a unique opportunity to be involved with a wide range of digital marketing channels and grow in knowledge and responsibility quickly, as they become a pivotal part in ambitious growth plans.
The right candidate will be proactive and hands-on, using their strong analytical skills and creative ideas to constantly improve on the campaign results. They will be eager to get involved, contribute ideas and take on responsibility from day one.
• Day-to-day monitoring and optimisation of Paid Media campaigns including; adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creatives on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, programmatic to name a few
• Analyse campaign results continuously, flag any issues within large sets of data and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
• Track and trend Paid Media performance ensuring that key stakeholders understand developments.
• Report on campaign and creative performance and A/B test results on a weekly and monthly basis
• Work closely with the design and content teams to test and develop on new creatives (static and video banners) and messaging
• Keep up-to-date with biddable media trends, continuously improve their knowledge and apply this to the work; self-improvement and continuous learning is a requirement
• Be involved in planning and developing Paid Media efforts, increasing volumes and new users and improving user values
• Demonstrate a proactive and hands-on attitude; seek out new ways of working and be ready to go the extra mile to contribute to marketing efforts
Skills & Interests
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to make decisions on their own and take ownership in their work
• Able to communicate effectively and work as part of the wider team
• Is creative with an analytical approach, a fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
• Is organised and has good time management skills
• Able to handle multiple projects at the same time, prioritise them based on business needs and meet tight deadlines
• Ready to work for a multinational start-up company, in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Interest in sports
• Outgoing, positive, and forward thinking
• Happy to work in a very fast paced and demanding environment; eager to be part of the company’s ambitious growth plans
• Keen to learn and develop their responsibilities
• Educated to university level in a marketing or business subject
• Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills, in particular Excel
• Demonstrable knowledge in implementing, optimising, and reporting on biddable media campaigns, both acquisition and retention
• 1+ experience in using Facebook Ads for direct response paid campaigns preferably on B2C campaigns
• Strong aptitude for analytics and desire to learn new techniques and tools
• Impeccable communication skills and excellent written English skills
• 1+ experience on other paid social channels, like Snapchat and Twitter
• 2+ experience in using Facebook Ads for direct response paid campaigns preferably on B2C campaigns.
• Advanced Excel user
• Experience working within a betting or casino business