BettingJobs are working with an innovative iGaming company looking to grow their London team with the addition of an SEO Manager.
As SEO Manager you will be confident in SEO and ASO to compete in one of the most difficult verticals in the world, growing search optimisation efforts from its infancy to best in class.
The role is to deliver strategy and execution across markets for both web and app store search. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team to collaborate to achieve the best result. You start as the sole hire for SEO/ASO and so must own this area and already possess a wide skill set of SEO and ASO (Onsite, Offsite Content, App Store Pages, App pages/infrastructure).
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO and ASO strategy
• Identify key ASO/SEO KPIs and set measurement frameworks
• Oversee the full end to end implementation of SEO/ASO initiatives
• Execution of SEO/ASO strategy to ensure we appear at the top of search results in all applicable App stores and search engines for the keywords we target.
• Co-ordinate and work with various external SEO Agencies as needed; sustaining strong relationships and fulfilment of the SEO agencies tasks
• End to end management of the content outreach and approval process.
• Continuous detailed research on all aspects of SEO/ASO optimisation; including keyword research and implementing research in order to yield maximum and immediate benefit.
• Regular updates as to spot any trends or SERP movements on core keywords
• Spot opportunities in the market to improve organic growth
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO/ASO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
• Conduct research on competitors and their ASO activities.
• Conduct A/B tests using Google Play console, Apple Search Ads creative sets, Splitmetrics and other platforms.
• Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
• Co-ordinate and support content marketing initiatives
• Work closely and report into, the Paid Search manager to maximise opportunities across SEM and SEO.
• Collaborate with designers, developers and other areas marketing team members
• Monitor performance and KPI’s across multiple toolsets
• Present weekly KPIs reports to line manager – showing tasks completed and proactive next steps taken to show progress achieved
• Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Identify and write up reasonable solutions to technical SEO/ASO hindrances
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
• Set-up and maintain SEO/ASO landing pages as and when required
• Outline initiatives and actions to be taken to mitigate risks
• Education to wider business in the importance of SEO/ASO
• Utilising Google Analytics, Google Search Console and internal tools in helping to measure and drive commercial success
• At least 3+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
• BSc in marketing or similar relevant field
• Some experience in CRO or CX
• Proven hands-on SEO experience, covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies in competitive sectors
• Technical SEO and ASO understanding.
• Competitive verticals experience (iGaming, Finance, Health & Pharmaceutical)
• Demonstrable track record of developing and executing SEO relevant strategies (guest posting, link-bait, content, PR, social media) leading to noticeable improvement in organic rankings in different regions and across different language groups
• Familiarity in utilising the following tools to gain actionable insight: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Search Metrics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic & Ranking Tools (Ranksonic, Moz, etc)
• Knowledge of sports betting and casino games
• Sets high standards of performance for self
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Ability to work autonomously
• Self-motivated and able to use your initiative