Betting Jobs are hiring for an experience Paid Search Manager to join a growing sportsbook and casino operator based in London.
They are looking to bring on-board a data-driven, performance marketing expert to drive acquisition via their Paid Search channels. The Paid Search Manager will be experienced in executing, optimising and scaling campaigns with data analysis, investigating target audiences and strategising innovative ways to reach new consumers, testing creative, and working closely with the marketing and product teams. Tasked with taking the Paid Search efforts from infancy to multi 6 to 7 figure monthly budgets within strict KPI targets. As well as, overseeing a organic search specialist (ASO/SEO) and ensuring this is synergised with paid efforts.
• Manage, review and perform daily responsibilities associated with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists and provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing
• Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
• Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals and provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
• Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Manage the SEO executive and ensure SEO KPIs are being met
• Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• 4+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Paid Search (PPC)
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
• AdWords / Bing certification is a plus
• BS/BA degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint