Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a VoIP Business Developer with experience in the CFD and trading market, to join an international company. The position can be based remotely.
• Providing to the business mobile\landline numbers from our main target markets.
• Negotiating prices and quality improvements with Providers.
• Searching for new providers.
• Working with providers in fixing issues, related to quality and numbers malfunction.
• Analyzing the target markets and proposing improvements.
• Monitoring the numbers and answer rates. – proposing numbers changes, with the same country or other.
• Analyzing the VoIP services usage and provider reports to the business.
• Advising the business
• Advising in Designing VoIP network solutions;
• Develops and writes documentations.
• Carries out its activities in strict compliance with all procedures and regulations of the employer.
• Executes all company provisions that are following the labor law and legislation.
• Knowledge in the VoIP field.
• Experience and connections with GCC, LATAM and EU VoIP and Telecom providers.
• Experience with Business Analytics and Reporting.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Ability to solve problems situations in the course of work.
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Education - secondary or higher with economic / technical / language profile/ BA
• Very good command of English- written and spoken
• Very good experience with negotiations
• Advantages: Arabic or Spanish language
• 2-3 years experience in call centre or similar business type.