BettingJobs.com are working with an established yet growing Sportsbook Operator in London, now looking to appoint a CEO to accelerate growth to ensure they reach their full potential.
The CEO will take ownership of the entire operation, developing and implementing the strategic direction of the orgnaisation, working across all business units to ensure resources are effectively deployed in order to meet and exceed agreed milestones.
The position would be ideally suited to an individual with experience in the online Sportsbook industry within a senior management position. Experience of motivating and growing a Senior Management Team is essential, along with the ability to present effective solutions to complex problems.
• Overall responsibility for the Commercial strategy.
• Ultimately responsible for increasing revenue across the business.
• Able to further develop a product strategy for the Company in line with current market in order to generate further revenue opportunities.
• Provide significant input into product and feature development.
• Generate awareness and enthusiasm around the companies vision.
• Regular and full reporting including Weekly and Quarterly reports to supply updates on all areas of business and review its health and progress made. Development of Quarterly Action Plan and performance supervision thereof.
• Administration of all human resource related matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, etc.
• Be competent at negotiating and finalizing contracts with third parties for supply of goods and services.
• Establishment, agreement and monitoring of KPIs for all roles across the business.
• Good working understanding of budgets, forecasting and planning.
• Surpass performance outcomes as outlined in Quarterly Action Plan
• Increase commercial revenue generated
• Control of company operating cost
• Customer satisfactions levels and engagement
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree educated in a technical discipline; MBA preferred.
• 10-15 + year of Senior Management experience
• 7+ years in the Sportsbook industry
• Excellent understanding of sports betting globally
• Strong understanding of regulatory compliance in the gambling industry
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals, with bottom-line orientation
• Ability to consistently made good decisions through a combination of good analysis and sounds judgement
• Excellent strategic ability, with the foresight to anticipate future consequences and trends and incorporate them into the organisational plan.
• Experience of effectively building teams by developing and retaining staff.
• Action orientated
• Thorough understanding of finance, systems, commercial, legal & HR
• Experience of strategic development and planning
Please contact John O’Neill to arrange a discussion in confidence.
Tel: +44 (0) 7971817728