BettingJobs are working with a highly successful sports and casino operator with a long-standing presence in Europe who will be launching in New Jersey in the coming months. They are searching for Front End Team Lead to join their team, apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are expanding our operations in the US and we would like you to become a part of our success team.
We are the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany and we have opened our first US office in Hoboken, NJ. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
Are you obsessed with customer experience and building an amazing product? Are you experienced in modern architecture and technology? Do you think in React, Redux and RxJS? Are you experienced using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js or yarn? Do you have experience leading a team and creating a successful frontend program?
If so, you are at the right place! We are looking for leaders who want to build cutting edge products in the sportsbetting industry. We want innovators, we want doers!
Your playing field:
Interest in software architecture - You can identify improvements and implement them, You own a vision beyond the daily tasks.
Passion for user-experience and user-interface design - We are customer centric. We will deliver the best customer experience; we build cutting edge products with performance and high quality.
Thinker and doer mindset - You are an engineer with a proactive mindset, willing to take ownership, solution oriented and appreciates responsibility.
Love to work as part of a self-organized team - Working in small teams, brings challenges and possibilities. We work in self-organized teams, that take care of tasks, creating them, discussing them and delivering them.
Experience with component-driven architecture - You think in React, Redux and RxJS, are experienced in using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js and yarn.
We are looking for expert team leads who will do the following:
• Improve our products by collaborating with other engineers on evaluating technologies, design and implementation and testing of systems and components.
• Monitor, analyze, debug, configure and scale components and systems with ELK, Prometheus, Jenkins and many more.
• Provide counsel to our internal software engineering team as well as mentor other engineers on designing strong architectures and applying viable code.
• Help create and expand the software engineering team’s culture through innovation, collaboration, communication and purpose.
• Provide leadership to the team and throughout the company by directing, advising, and training junior development resources.
• Participate in the design and code review process.
• Set up the process between the US and European teams using agile development concepts.
• Take ownership of the frontend product and drive the strategy of our mobile apps forward.
• Contribute your knowledge and be involved in the building out of our product roadmap.
• You have 5+ years in developing modern Web applications and SPA
• You have strong leadership skills and have mentored junior level engineers
• You are willing to take this product on as “your baby” and build it into something great.
• You know JS very well,
• You know about Webstandards like HTML5 and CSS3
• You have worked with REST APIs
• You have experience with OOP and FP
• You have the ability to work in a highly collaborative and agile team
• Working with Git, JIRA and Confluence
Nice to have:
• You are familiar with and value Clean Code and Design patterns
• Experience with headless CMS like sanity.io, contentful.com
• You have designed REST APIs with openAPI standard
• Worked with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernets and Cloud Services
• Online gaming and gambling experience
• Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications.
What's in it for you:
• A state-of-the-art technology stack and transaction volumes
• Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
• Building up a green field product from scratch.
• You will be a be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sportsbetting market
• Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth
• Build your own success story together with us
• Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
• Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
• Medical, Vision , Dental Benefits