A brand new state-of-the-art technology platform for the gambling industry is seeking a Front-End React Developer to join their team in Manchester.
They are on an exciting journey to build the next generation sports betting and gaming platform that will support market leading bookmakers globally. With over £25 million investment so far, they have a long term vision with lots of opportunities in the future. The platform is still in development and we are recruiting talented individuals to help bring their vision to life.
What will I be doing?
You will sit within one of our product squads on the product team reporting to the Development Manager.
A day of a Front End (React) Developer consists of implementing sections of functionality, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the Lead Developer. Also, you will be creating solutions to technical issues, as well as assisting, mentoring and reviewing work from more junior developers.
Our client is looking for Front End React Developer who has current and relevant experience working with ReactJS. You should be a knowledgeable developer who has worked in complex projects and delivered excellent UX/UI. A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
• Good knowledge of the latest ES standards and TypeScript
• Unit and functional testing
• Source Control using Git
• Experience working in an environment with a variety of developers at different levels
• Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
• An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
• An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
• Participate in releases and/or out of hours on-call availability as needed
What's in it for me?
• Competitive salary
• Employee of the month scheme
• Monthly team lunches
• Generous bonus referral scheme
• 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
• Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7.30am and 9am -whatever suits you best!)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• City Centre Office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles