An ambitious Europe-based operator is seeking a dynamic and proactive Affiliate Manager to grow their affiliate program across multiple markets. This position is available on a remote basis, provided candidates are living in a European time zone or similar.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for recruiting high quality affiliate partners to our program, managing and growing existing relationships and working to expand our brand coverage on relevant sites and in relevant territories. The right candidate will thrive in a largely autonomous and target-driven environment.
• Identify and grow new affiliate relationships while maximising performance of existing affiliates
• Communicate regularly with affiliates, providing all necessary support
• Analyse affiliate traffic activity, optimising our revenue and identify new opportunities to monetise
• Measure effectiveness and profitability of all affiliate relationships
• Monitor affiliate compliance and general practices
• Significant experience in affiliate management role within online gaming.
• Existing knowledge and connections within (but not limited to) Finland, Germany, France, Netherlands and Canada
• Proven track record of success
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Sales and marketing focus
• Effective relationship-building abilities
• Able to work autonomously and proactively
• Able to work under pressure and in short deadlines