BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sport Integrity Manager for a leading global Sportsbook based in their Malta office. The Sport Integrity Manager will become part of a well-respected Trading team, with a global reach, reporting to the Trading Manager. The Sport Integrity Manager will lead the integrity team to continue efforts in working towards sports without match fixing.
This would be well suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional with a comprehensive knowledge of Sporting Integrity and experience of working closely with internal Sportsbook and Trading teams and external Associations and Sporting Authorities.
• Lead discussion on sporting fixtures under investigation.
• Take responsibility for official reporting output.
• Develop new ideas to further advance the integrity department.
• Build relationships with third parties and expand our reach.
• Develop and execute regular integrity/anti-match manipulation workshops, events and training