Betting Jobs are working with an esports betting platform. As they continue to grow their team, they immediately require qualified candidates to expand their frontend development team. This role is a specialised position and ideally it would be based in their offices in Plovdiv, Bulgaria but if this is not possible they would be open to remote working with travel to these offices.
Currently looking for more specialised candidates, who can bring relevant frontend expertise and know-how. They are aiming to improve the performance, overall structure and usability of their product, and to continue further product development with a focus on high quality, reliability and the ability to be extended easily.
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of dedicated React+Redux experience, with at least 3 years of total frontend experience, and skills covering CSS3 and/or LESS and/or SASS , HTML5 structure and semantics understanding, Webpack , ES6/7 capabilities and unit testing . Having a keen eye for design, attention to details and SEO, UX/usability understanding are a plus.
● Participation in and providing input to all phases of product features development - from inception, through design to implementation, feedback and adjustments
● Responsible within their team for feature implementation
● Providing specific technical feedback to the team lead
● Responsible for collaborative in-team code review under the guidance of the team lead
● Responsible for collaborative in-team technology research - reviewing third-party libraries, tools, APIs and selecting the most appropriate tooling alongside the team
Qualifications & Experience:
● (Required) Proficiency with frontend development technologies:
○ HTML5 structure/semantics
● (Required) Experience with React + Redux (at least 1 year)
● (Required) Proficiency with Git
● (Prefered) Experience with automated software testing tools and methodologies
● (Prefered) Experience with agile software development
● (Prefered) Experience with one or more of the following:
○ Gambling platforms (sportsbook, casino)
○ Esports betting products (skins or traditional)
○ CRM tools
○ Chat applications
● Experience with project management tools
● Software development/technical background
● Interested in games/esports
● 3-6+ years of relevant experience