BettingJobs are working with one of the most successful B2B platform providers in the industry, the have global offices and are searching for a Legal Counsel to join their Malta based team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Drafting, reviewing, amending and advising on a wide range of international and commercial contracts and other legal documentation;
• Providing effective legal advice and support at all levels across the business and on all legal issues affecting the Group;
• Handling and keeping track of legal disputes, contracts, data protection, intellectual property rights and other administrative procedures;
• Liaising with external advisors and customers;
• Assisting with Group corporate and regulatory affairs including company administration.
• University degree in Law;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Legal Counsel in an international law firm, gaming, corporate or financial services company;
• Experience in commercial contracts, preferably in e-commerce, information technology, software, media, telecommunications, gaming or technology related industries;
• Knowledge and understanding of iGaming, commercial, IT and internet laws is considered an asset;
• Upholds a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately;
• Merger & acquisition experience is considered an asset;
• Ability to work in a flexible, complex and changing business environment;
• Detail-oriented, analytical and able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames;
• Excellent diplomatic and negotiating skills;
• Responsible and able to work on own initiative;
• Confident in working with others but also independently;
• Ability to work under pressure.