Bettingjobs are working with one of the World’s leading online betting and casino companies - an award-winning, global company looking for a talented Esports Product Analyst to be based in their Malta office.
The successful candidate will be part of the well-respected Trading team, with a global reach, reporting to the Trading Manager.
What will you be doing?
You will keep Esports product evolving by researching Esports titles, tournaments and betting markets.
• Analyse the Esports betting market and provide suggestions on product improvements.
• Analyze and report on the Esports scene including but not limited to event dates, teams involved, prize purse/importance of event and format of the event.
• Develop and deliver a Esports product roadmap.
• Coordinate and ensure the maintenance of the product deliverables plan and communicate said plan to the marketing teams.
• Manage day-to-day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of Esports deliverables.
How will you be measured?
• Annual and Mid-Year Performance reviews and regular assessment.
• The main KPI is to ensure that the information stored on the CRM is relevant, clean, reliable and accurate, therefore enabling the business to communicate easily and effectively with existing and prospective customers/clients.
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is of interest to you.