One of the World’s leading online betting and Casino companies is looking for a talented and exprienced Trader to join their team in Malta.
The successful candidate will be part of their well-respected Trading team, with a global reach, reporting to the Trading Manager.
We are looking for a sports enthusiast, with experience in thinking with probabilities – such as advanced math training or relevant job experience. Someone accurate with fast mathematical skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively, and the ability to quickly make proper decisions based on incomplete available information is a must. The ideal candidate should be analytical and conceptual, while having great problem solving skills, with an attention to detail, and should be fluent in written and spoken English. An experience in programming (any language) would be a plus but not a requirement.
What will you be doing?
You will control and price markets for the company to increase profitability while managing financial risk.
• Customer analysis.
• Monitoring all aspects of the sporting events for potential problems and inefficiencies in the algorithms.
• In depth research of the assigned market - that includes but is not limited to: outside betting markets, sport analysis, wager analysis and customer analysis.
• Providing feedback to management about ideas on how to improve the assigned task - this includes but is not limited to: new strategies for risk management, new product offerings, improvement to current product offerings, improvement on existing tools.
Company Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
• Monthly gym membership reimbursement
• Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.