Betting Jobs are working with a well-established Gibraltar-based online casino and sportsbook operator who are looking to add to their Testing team.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Software Engineer in Automation Test you are a first-class citizen on the development team and part of the 'whole team' supporting customers, business
stakeholders, developers and other team members. Your focus is on team goals and customer value, providing safety nets to the team every time a change is pushed
You look at the big picture and provide a balance against developer focus on technical implementation, using agile test matrix as a guide.
You collaborate within the team and participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives and any other team activities.
Your test tasks and stories are planned and executed like development tasks and stories, and you automate tests that can be reused on every change. You are
generally a thoughtful, analytical problem-solver that can add a unique perspective to the team in terms of identifying potential roadblocks and dependencies early in the process.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
You will be responsible for testing the web site of the company in all the different variants and locales, focusing on the end user experience and not so much on APIs.
Daily routines include manual testing, writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests. You will work with product, development and business teams to
identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration and regression stages.
You’re quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all
• Strong and proven experience with manual testing.
• Solid at designing tests suits for new features.
• Experienced with testing frameworks such as Watir, Rspec, Selenium, …
• Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing
• Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules.
• A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely
with both technical and non-technical staff.
• A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest
trends and technologies.
• You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things