Betting Jobs are working with an exciting Asian-facing online casino brand who have offices in Manila, Philippines. They are looking to grow their IT team at the moment and this Backend Developer role is an important hire for the team.
Something that’s hard to translate to knowledge is the ability to have an overlook and see ways out that
can make other developers work easier. Have a solution-oriented knowledge that makes it easy to extend
and give feedback to our teams about how to improve code.
Be a supportive part of the process to put new products to market.
No need to be a hardcore software architect but have an understanding of how things are built, and why.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience as a backend/full stack developer
• Expert in PHP 7.2+, NodeJS and at least one PHP MVC framework (Laravel preferred)
• Writes clear, readable and maintainable code, takes ownership of the quality and usability of code
• Familiar with modern software architectures and/or RESTful API-driven development
• Prior experience in agile development
• Excellent communication in the English language (written & spoken)
• Good problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good working attitude