BettingJobs are working with a leader in iGaming seeking to expand their team with the addition of a Japanese Country Manager in their Bulgaria office.
The Japanese Country Manager is responsible for managing operations, developing business activities, and increasing the overall profitability of the company within the region. Having responsibility over the marketing and acquisition strategy within the Japan region this role is well suited to an experienced senior level manager.
Previous experience in Sports Betting and Casino within the online environment is essential.
• Responsible for managing all operations within the country
• Taking full responsibility for Profit, Revenue, Cash and Quality Targets
• Build and grow appropriate commercial relationships
• Define and implement a marketing strategy for the region, coordinating internal and external marketing resources
• Develop and execute a robust strategy tailored to the region that ultimately leads to growth with the Japan operation
• Agreeing on annual budgets and producing a detailed business operating plan
• Providing Quarterly and yearly reports
• Produce frequent performance reports
• Create and manage targeted campaigns and promotional events, providing analysis into campaign performance
• Manage staff and ensure the appropriate level of training is provided
• Expert within the Betting and gaming industry
• Knowledge of the Japanese market and language
• Detailed understanding of sports betting, within online operations
• Ideally past experience in launching products into new markets
• Demonstrated understanding of business operations and proven track record of managing multiple channels
• General management experience and history of leading teams is essential
• Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including people management and leadership
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Established understanding of the full marketing process